Friday, September 23, 2022

Incomplete tape transcript 2001 - inspired by Hawkwind and Erich von Däniken.

Only darkness surrounds me
There is nothing I could relate to
There is nothing I could feel
And there is nothing I could do
Except falling into my dreams
Except making them real
And if there’s nothing but me floating here in fluid dark
Then it must be me who sets the rules
So everything I say must be possible to do
So I disintegrate myself into endless pieces
Into endless kinds of beings
And I put them into a world in which they could experience many things
Such as love and hate
Life and death
Peace and war
Wisdom and stupidity
Endless rotation of oxymoron
Each life form is finding its way back
To become me again
A “me” with much more experience than before
A “me” ready to disintegrate myself again
Into something much better
This process could go on forever
This is eternity
This is infinity
A great possibility

I am the seed of time
I have traveled a long way through vast distant skies
And then I have fallen on dark and cold rock
which rotated around a new born star
and the night was dark and the light was gone
the eternal countdown has started
10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1, now
space powers begin to work
the atmosphere appears
and the first rays of the morning sun
touch the icy shelf
and the ice begins to melt
and water appears
and it vapors into the sky
causing rain
the circle of nature begins to spin
as I slowly collapse into the darkness
into the pure essence of the blackest void
I become as vast as the sky above

I am becoming a cosmic flyer
grain of sand
the drifter who floats with no sense or meaning
who floats just to float
who unites with the space
the space floats
there are no directions in space
in space there is no north
south
east
west
space is everywhere
there is no truth, there is no lie
space cannot die
in its eternal pulsing life
it is so far away but yet so close
we can feel it, we can be it
we can make anything in space
if we are space, we set the rules
space is endless, it is impersonal
you cannot define space
space is here, space is there, space is everywhere

look down, look down
what is this thing spinning around the sun
it has no oceans, it has no forests
it has no green fields, so there should be no life down there
but there is
you can see some mutilated and degenerated creatures
which are servants to the concrete and to the machines
these creatures are called: the mankind
it is a race of slaves
a race of unintelligent beings meant to work, serve, sleep and eat
it is the worst thing we have ever seen in the entire universe
they are so blind that they cannot see their woe and misery
they think they lead a happy life
it is possible that the machines use special drugs
to command this mindless mass
those drugs are probably added to food and drinks///

No comments:

Post a Comment